Joint meeting with the French Society for Developmental Biology (SFBD). Nice, France, 3–6 September, 2011. Deadline for abstract submission is 30 June 2011.
The French Society for Developmental Biology (SFBD) together with the British Society for Developmental Biology organize their 2nd joint meeting. The meeting will take place September 3-6, 2011 in Nice, at the Saint-Jean d’Angély campus located close to the city centre. Leading researchers from Great Britain, France and the rest of the world will present their recent findings covering a wide range of topics in developmental biology. Participants are invited to submit abstracts for posters, from which short communications will be selected.
- Enrico Coen (John Innes Center, Norwich, UK)
- Sophie Creuzet (INAF, Gif/Yvette, France)
- Richard Harland (University. of California, Berkeley, US)
- Oliver Hobert (University of Columbia, New York, US)
- Corinne Houart (MRC, London, UK)
- Carsten Janke (Curie Institute, Orsay, France)
- Thomas Lecuit (IBDML, Marseille, France)
- Thierry Lepage (Observatory, Villefranche s/Mer, France)
- Malcolm Logan (MRC, London, UK)
- Robin Lovell-Badge (MRC, London, UK)
- Vincent Mirouse (University of Clermond-Ferrand, France)
- Olivier Pourquié (IGBMC, Strasbourg, France)
- Erez Raz (ZMBE, Münster, Germany)
- Bénédicte Sanson (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Dietmar Schmucker (VIB, Leuven, Belgium)
- James Sharpe (CRG, Barcelona, Spain)
- Ralf Sommer (MPI, Tübingen, Germany)
- Kate Storey (University of Dundee, UK)
- Cheryll Tickle (University of Bath, UK)
Abstract submission deadline: 30 June 2011
Registration deadline: 20 August 2011
For more details go to the meeting website.
The BSDB autumn meeting is a smaller meeting with 80-100 attendees, and is devoted to the in depth discussion of a particular area of developmental biology.